- These one-time sessions last for one hour and include a brief discussion on the history of the practice, what it is and how it works.
- Anywhere from 6-8 different exercises (depending on level of experience) are performed throughout each session. Our instructor(s) will lead the class and make corrections so all participants are moving correctly.
- Can be done in an open office layout or conference room. All that's needed is enough room for each person to spread out their arms.
- No change of clothes is required although flat soled shoes/sneakers is ideal.
- All sessions must be scheduled within 3 months of purchase.
- Cancellations must be made within 48 hours of scheduled session or value will be lost.
- No maximum amount of participants.
- Virtual sessions included.
- For membership pricing contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add to Cart